Friday, July 10, 2015

Featured Arizona Private Investigator

This month we are featuring a recommended private investigator in the Phoenix, Az area!
They have been chosen for their quality of service and dedication to ethics in the private detective business.

About the Featured Investigator:
G.E. Investigations, LLC is a private detective agency located in the heart of Phoenix. With over about 3 decades of investigative experience, they have handled every kind of case. They specialize in surveillance, capable of getting concrete, indisputable evidence. They are also at the forefront of investigative technology, with proven success forensically recovering mobile phone and computer data.

GE Investigations, LLC is licensed in the state of Arizona and California.

For all detective and investigative needs, we recommend GE Investigations, LLC:
Visit their site!


3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone
    Have you ever needed a private investigator? His the best in detecting lies and knowing the truth about infidelity, plus he can get you any type of information you need on any device.
    James Harnold is the best Private Investigator that  helped me get a direct link to monitor all the activities on my husband’s phone. i could not believe it until i saw all the messages and hidden pictures he sent to me  of my husband and another woman. I felt so sad and confronted my husband but  he denied it,when  i showed him the proof i had of it, He started begging me to forgive him.
    I do not know what to do,i feel so sad and hurt. i have given all the evidence to our family lawyer. I just want to thank you james. You are the best private investigator
    i have promised him to share this great privilege with people out here that are having issues detecting lies and infidelity. You can contact him Via Email
    WORLDCYBERHACKERS@GMAIL.COM


    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed. At SWAT Private Investigators, we have grown to become one of the largest firms in South Africa for private investigations. It ensures we're able to handle small and large cases alike. We have the manpower to get you the results and get started right away.

    ReplyDelete